What data do we collect?
Plum Thistle Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: email address
- Foundry VTT data: License Key (optional)
- S3 Data: 3rd Party S3 access data (optional)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Plum Thistle Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Plum Thistle Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Ensure that your Foundry VTT license is correct.
- Simplify Foundry VTT S3 storage integration.
When Plum Thistle Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, Stripe Ltd to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Plum Thistle Ltd securely stores your data in a cloud hosting provider database in their facility in Amsterdam. All customer data is encrypted at rest in the database.
Plum Thistle Ltd will keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. Once this time period has expired, we will allow you 31 days to retrieve any archived contents before deleting your data.
Plum Thistle Ltd will not contact you with any unsolicited offers.
What are your data protection rights?
Plum Thistle Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Plum Thistle Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Plum Thistle Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Plum Thistle Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Plum Thistle Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Plum Thistle Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Plum Thistle Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Plum Thistle Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Plum Thistle Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
We do not use any other kind (including advertising) of cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Plum Thistle Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.